сряда, 6 март 2013 г.

eFoxCity`s Tale as old as time...


Every girl secretly dreams of being princess.I am not exception!So,when I came across the site eFoxCity a couple of weeks ago,I realized,that I finally found the place,that will make my dreams come true!
Once upon a time,there were people from faraway and these people wanted to create a magical place for every princess,all around the world,where she can find her dream dress and jelewry for the wedding with her prince charming and for all the balls,that she`ll need to attend as a part of the royal family.And these people made it!Nowaday,it is mandatory for every modern princess to own a gown and enchantig jelewry piece from eFoxCity !
Belle from the Disney`s movie ''Beauty and the Beast'' is a symbol of grace and delicacy.Her regal presence made Belle one of the emblematic heroines for dozens of years.I am completely sure,that Belle would shop from eFoxCity and I wanted to show you the dresses,which maybe she would choose.If you aren`t a fan of the yellow color,just click HERE and choose you dream gown for your wedding,party,prom,or just  for everyday,because you`ll find a great variety of  not only dresses,but also tops,bottoms,etc.
Well,if you feel too grown up for the Belle`s style,here is a great solution for you-the sexy women`s dresses are in every color,shape and style,but only one purpose-to make you feel sexy and womanly.
Are you in search for the perfect present for you prince charming?I have something for you-the best leather jackets for men !
The whole royal family would be envy because of your beautiful clothes,so look for the wholesale blazers  and buy some for them!


Всяко момиче тайно мечтае да е принцеса и аз не съм изключение!Така че,когато попаднах на сайта eFoxCity преди две-три седмици,докато участвах в една игра с награди,разбрах,че най-накрая намерих мястото,което ще сбъдне мечтите ми!
Имало едно време хора от далеч,които искали да създадат магическо място за всяка принцеса по света,където тя да може да намери мечтаната рокля и бижута за сватбата с принца и за всички балове,които ще й се налага да посещава като част от кралското семейство.
И те успяли!В наши дни е задължително всяка модерна принцеса да притежава рокля и приказни бижута,които може да намерите в този сайт и то на страшно достъпни цени!
Бел от филмчето на ''Дисни'',''Красавицата и звяра'' е символ на изящество и деликатност.Царствената й осанка я прави една от емблематичните героини вече десетки години.Напълно съм сигурна,че Бел би пазарувала от този сайт и исках да ви покажа нещата,на които смятам,тя би се спряла.Ако не сте фен на жълтия цвят,който Бел носи и който днес вдъхнови грима ми,кликнете ТУК и си изберете мечтаната рокля за сватба,парти,абитуриентски/абсулвентски бал или просто за всекидневието,защото ще намерите голямо разнообразие от блузки,панталончета и др.

*I am not paid to do this article and I haven`t recieved anything from eFoxCity.I am just inspired from their items to do my makeup look today.
*Не ми е платено,за да напиша тази статия и не съм получила нищо от eFoxCity.Просто бях вдъхновена от нещата в сайта,за да направя грима си днес.




43 коментара:

  1. UUUUUooooooohhh! It´s so great Veselina!! xoxo

    mytrendydream.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Love the last coat!
    xx
    http://comounaprincesasintonterias.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/casual.html

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Holey moley!! :D
    Wow I love the way you wrote this post :D It is beautiful and I love beauty and the beast :D <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. wow! cool makeup and nice blog! maybe you wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin (and maybe facebook?) let me know, i always follow back! :) kisses!

    http://heartrockfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. What beautiful stuff! I love the princess inspired theme! So wonderful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Amazingly cute. I love your eyeshadow, I'm definitely going to try this out. x

    http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. awesome!
    Followed xoxo

    http://idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Thanks for visit my blog dear!!!
    Of course, we can follow each other! Now I'm following you via GFC (300!) and bloglovin. Please, follow me back!!!
    Kisses from Spain
    www.whatisfashionforme.blogspot.com.es

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Bell was like my fav princess :)
    Would you like to follow each other? If you like my blog let me know, so I will follow you back :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. thanks for your comment on my blog!!:*
    I'm the newest follower,so hope you'll follow me too.
    Waiting for ya on http://unkownrandomfashionblog.blogspot.com/
    XOXO:3

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comment on my blog, following you now :-)

    Don't forget to pop back and follow me too!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. I love this idea of Disney princess inspiration! How adorable!

    Blog | Facebook

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. hi dear
    thanx for dropping by my blog
    luvly post btw
    sure we can follow each other
    im following u on gfc now
    hope u follow back
    xoxox

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. lovely post, great images.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  15. Hello dear
    thanks for your lovely comment
    nice post and blog dear
    followed you on GFc no307 and bloglovin no104
    hope you follow back on both
    kisses

    ОтговорИзтриване
  16. thanks for following GFC is found on the right!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  17. Hi sweetie! Sure we can follow each other!
    I start:)
    Waiting for you:)

    Have a great weekend!<3

    ОтговорИзтриване
  18. lovely post !!! :D
    what about following each other?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ОтговорИзтриване
  19. I love Belle. She´s so cute :)

    Btw I really like your blog. I follow you now and I would be glad if you could follow me too :) <3

    regards

    http://real-beauty-does-not-have-any-border.blogspot.de/

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you!And your blog is full of inspiration,how could I not follow it!I am your newest follower now:)

      Изтриване
  20. Your blog is really inspiring, I'm following now! :)

    -Doris

    ОтговорИзтриване
  21. Lovely blog! Do you know that i love Belle? Is my favorite princess! And your make up is beatiful! Now I follow you, i hope that you will follow me too! :)

    xoxo
    http://marycomode.blogspot.it/

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you,dear,for the comment and for following:)Oh,I am glad,that you like the make up:)I also love Belle,she is one of my favourite Disney princesses:)But Ariel is my number one!

      Изтриване
  22. thank you for your nice comment. I'd follow back, now I'm gonna follow you at bloglovin'. hope you follow me back on bloglovin', would welcome this very much :*

    love, hearing you again.

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  23. You have an amazing blog. The site you are talking about sounds great, I'll visit ;)
    You are welcome to visit mine and if you like it, maybe we can follow each other? xoxo

    ОтговорИзтриване
  24. I'm in love with this <3 An amazing make up!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  25. thanks dear <3 follow you back on GFC!
    wanna follow also on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    xx
    veronica

    ОтговорИзтриване
  26. wow i loveeeeeee your makeup look!! its sooo pretty :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  27. Such a beautiful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ОтговорИзтриване
  28. Lovely post! I'm your new follower from Italy, would you like to follow each other via gfc, bloglovin and fb? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  29. Really cute! Love the make up! I had shopped once at efox and they have a great service! I recommend!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  30. bel trucco:) passa a trovarmi se ti va
    http://dolci5stelle.blogspot.it/

    ОтговорИзтриване

Your comments make me happy :)
Коментарите ви ме правят щастлива :)