събота, 2 март 2013 г.

Spring Pleasures




Well,I know,that I must wait one month more,untill Mrs Spring finally arrive,but today the weather here was fantastic-sunny and warm.It almost feel like spring!The sky is blue like my niece`s beautiful eyes,the first blossoms of my favourite daffodils and hyacinths are a pleasure for the eyes and the nose,the sea smells it`s best!But I am the most excited,because there is less than a month untill my birtday on 1 of April.
So,fallen in this spring fresh mood,I`ve done a special little look for all my friends here,which can`t enjoy the sun now(in case,that in your city/country is cold yet!).

О,да,знам,че трябва да изчакам още един месец,докато г-ца Пролет най-накрая пристигне,но днес времето тук е фантастично-слънчево и топло.Запролетява се!Небето е синьо като красивите очи на това съкровище племенницата ми,първите пъпки на любимите ми нарциси и зюмбюли са радост за очите и носа,морето мирише най-хубаво сега.Но аз съм най-развълнувана за това,че остава по-малко от месец до рождения ми ден на 1 април.
Така че,изпаднала в това пролетно свежо настроение,направих този специален грим за всички мои приятели тук,които не се наслаждават на слънчице(в случай,че във вашия град/страна все още е студено!).



I can`t help myself,sorry!So,here are some pictures of the Giveaway Boxes(you have one more day to join in here !).I`ve done my best with the packing-I want my boxes to be really colorfull,so they will look like the great presents for spring and bring you some good spirit!

Не мога да се спра,съжалявам!Това са снимки на подаръчните кутии(имате още един ден,за да се присъедините към играта с награди тук !).Дадох всичко от себе си при опаковането-искам моите кутии да бъдат много цветни,така че те да изглеждат като перфектния подарък за пролетта и да носят добро настроение!


Baking mode-ON!
Режим за печене-ВКЛЮЧЕН!











Some old and some new treasures,that remind me of spring.
The perfume miniatures are a present from my sister from last winter.Not exactly my taste,but I am a sucker for a sweet little things,so these are the perfect decoration for my ''vanity'' table!
I`ve recieved these shower gels from Avon a couple of days ago.I keep using them,because they smell fantastic.I love to switch the flavors every month,since there is a great variety to choose from!
My new necklaces from H & M are amazing-they are beautiful,trendy in neon and they cost me only 4 leva together!
And,lastly,it is time to take out the pastels!Color your nails and lips in baby pink,orange,sky blue or mint-maybe this is the way to appeal spring to come sooner!

Някои стари и нови съкровища,които ми напомнят за пролетта.
Миниатюрните парфюмчета са подарък от сестра ми от последния зимен сезон.Не са ми много по вкуса,но аз съм любител на малки сладки неща,така че тези се превърнаха в перфектната декорация за ''тоалетката'' ми!
Получих тези душ-гелове от ''Ейвън'' преди няколко дни.Винаги ги ползвам,защото миришат фантастично.Обичам да сменям ароматите всеки месец,след като има такова разнообразие,измежду което да избираш!
Новите ми колиенца от ''Ейч енд Ем'' са страхотни-те са красиви,модерни,защото са в неонови нюанси и ми струваха само 4 лева двете заедно!
И накрая,време е да извадим пастелните оттенъци!Осветете ноктите и устните си в бебешко розово,оранжево,синьо като небето или нежно ментово-може би това е начина да призовем пролетта да пристигне по-скоро!







68 коментара:

  1. Приятно да прочетеш нещо пролетно, на фона на мрачното време навън. Благодаря (:

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Радвам се,ако съм успяла да създам поне малко добро настроение:)

      Изтриване
  2. Много добре се е получил грима! Обичам да чета публикациите ти, зареждат ме с положителна енергия!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Много ти благодаря за милите думи!Аз пък се инспирирам от твоите,изпълвам се с вдъхновение:)И това не го казвам,само да върна комплимента,а защото си много талантлива:)

      Изтриване
  3. Lovely packing :)
    xx
    http://comounaprincesasintonterias.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/mercedez-benz-fashion-week-1.html

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Много положителен пост, накара ме да се усмихна широко :) Искам само да те попитам червилото на Бари М от България ли си го взе?

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Благодаря за прекрасния коментар:)Не,червилото си го взех от Англия,но ако не си се сблъсквала досега с червила на фирмата не бих ти ги препоръчала:)Вярно,имат страхотни цветове,но са с толкова матов ефект,че изсушават страшно много устните,даже и да са добре хидратирани:)

      Изтриване
  5. great makeup!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Wonderful blog, I'm follow via GFC.

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Oj really beautiful butterfly.

    xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. OMG this is such a crazy-cool butterfly make up look!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Fab make up!!!
    PS. Thanks for the comment! We have corrected the post! :)
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. HELLO DEAR ... !
    Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!
    beautiful blog, and this trick and really wonderful, congratulations!
    I would be really happy if you would to follow each other? ... let me know
    TI APPEARANCE
    KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

    MY BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=h

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Amazing post *.*
    Http://giusys-life.blogspot.it

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. that's so creative.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/Facebook..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. woow great make-up and an amazin blog, thx you so much for following, I followed back with pkeasure! enjoy the week-end;D

    ОтговорИзтриване
  14. very nice pics!! thank you for lovely comment dear :)
    would you like to follow each other? please let me know
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.sk/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  15. Lovely pictures, very romantic indeed. I am following you.

    www.saucysiciliana.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  16. Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post!=)


    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com <3

    ОтговорИзтриване
  17. Pretty photos! <3
    Thanks for your comment at my holiday plans post, and for sharing your experiences (:

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  18. great make up and photo;D

    ОтговорИзтриване
  19. Wow, that is awesome! So beautiful! I can't believe that you just really come up with all these make-up ideas!

    Thank you for your nice comment! I am now following you too hun <3

    Come back soon
    xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  20. hi. thanks for yur comment. You have a nice blog and I love your make up :)

    http://blondehairgreyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  21. Thanks to have become followers of my blog!
    as promised, I've just become your follower too .....
    See you soon .... KISSES AND GOOD SUNDAY!

    MY BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=h

    ОтговорИзтриване
  22. Woah, love your butterfly eyes! So creative, very pretty! You're very talented hehehe

    ОтговорИзтриване
  23. Gorgeous pictures.mi love the creativity of your eye make up, and there are some gorgeous colour ready for spring :) followed your lovely blog xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  24. Lovely pictures!! They make me want spring to arrive from tomorrow morning!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  25. nice giveaway, how about we follow one another? i always follow back instantly.
    kisses

    ОтговорИзтриване
  26. I LOVE LOVE your adorable and sweet blog! Such lovely and inspiring photos! I'm following you so I can see what else you have going on : )

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  27. Beautiful!

    I am a new follower please follow me back

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ОтговорИзтриване
  28. Adorable idea!!!!!!!!!!
    By the way would you like to follow each other?
    if u like my posts))
    flw me and tell about this!
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/
    Anna

    ОтговорИзтриване
  29. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, the make up looks amazing, I love Butterflys! xoxo.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  30. Wow... awesome picture..
    Very interesting posts..
    Do you have twitter account?

    Regards,
    AkmaOmar

    ОтговорИзтриване
  31. wow amazing make up! it must be hard to make.
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ОтговорИзтриване
  32. The make-up idea is very interesting and all the other photos look so pretty. x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  33. foto carinissime (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Ho appena pubblicato un post dedicato a una
    mia intervista, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/03/intervista-televisiva-la-mia-generazione_4.html

    ОтговорИзтриване
  34. Love this blog! Now, I following you!! Please visit my blog and follow me.

    Kisses from: http://como-una-muneca.blogspot.com.es

    ОтговорИзтриване
  35. Oh wow, beautiful pictures!

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ОтговорИзтриване
  36. lovely pics!! spring is coming!! :)

    diary from my Paris:
    http://meonia-wise.blogspot.fr/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  37. Beautiful make up sweety!!! Spring time is near!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  38. I love your blog! It's great :) You are amazing! Feel free to my blog :)) Maybe, you follow my blog ? ♥ (If you like it)
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  39. So inspiring! Thank you for the colorful post <3

    ОтговорИзтриване
  40. How beautiful and original! I'm loving your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  41. Lovely post! Thank you for your follow! I'ma happy to follow you back! http://micolcirid.blogspot.it/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  42. very very nice!
    Wanna follow each other via GFC + bloglovin´? Please let me know.

    check this out
    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване

Your comments make me happy :)
Коментарите ви ме правят щастлива :)