неделя, 10 март 2013 г.

Happy Birthday,Barbie!


Warning!This post is pink overloaded and it`s not suitable for boring people without pink glasses!
On 9th of March is Barbie's Birthday.This year I wanted to celebrate it properly.What better way,than wear my favourite pink clothes,put some fuchsia lipstick and buy fresh cloves to brighten up the day and fill the house with delicate fragrance?
Actually,I am a little too old to play with dolls,but I think,that Barbie is the first style icon of every little girl.
My dolls definitely were influenced me!To date,I am a big lover of dollish dresses,ballerina skirts,everything pink and some glitter of course!
*
Внимание!Този пост е претоварен с розово и не е подходящ за скучни хора без розови очила!
На 9 март е рожденият ден на Барби.Тази година исках да го отпразнувам подобаващо.Какъв по-добър начин от това да нося любимите ми розови дрехи,малко червило в този цвят и да купя свежи карамфили,които да осветят деня и да изпълнят къщата с деликатен аромат?
Всъщност съм малко големичка,за да играя с кукли,но мисля,че Барби е първата модна икона на всяко момиче.Моите кукли определено са ми повлияли!Към днешна дата аз съм голям любител на кукленските рокли,балеринските поли,всичко в розово и разбира се малко блясък!













22 коментара:

  1. Страхотна зареждаща с енергия публикация!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Много ти благодаря за хубавите думи!И изключително много се радвам,ако съм направила деня ти по-розов! :)

      Изтриване
  2. I love Barbie and I love your look. I'm sorry that girl there days don't play any more so much with Barbies ;)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you!And,yes,it's sad for the girls...I wish I was in an appropriate age to play with Barbie,without beeing ashamed haha :)

      Изтриване
  3. Wow sooo much pink!!! :D I have been not done anything for Barbie yet - maybe where pink tomorrow! :D
    Lovely post though :D
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you,beauty-cutie!You should definitely wear pink tomorrow!This colour just has the ability to make your day jolly! :)

      Изтриване
  4. love the make-up!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Wow your makeup is beautiful!!! Love the photos <3

    Ps: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D.

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Such a prettiful post :D I need a jewellery box like yours to hold all my stuff!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Thank you for your comment! Wow lovely pictures! of course we can follow each other :D i am following you now! waiting for your follow back =D xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. hey, followed you on gfc and bloglovin, waiting for you to follow back, kisses! :)

    http://heartrockfashion.blogspot.nl/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. you are so fun! LOVE your eyemakeup! So happy to have stumbled across your blog. It is delightful...and because of its delighful-ness I am your newest follower! hope you will stop by mine sometime & follow!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Hi sweety!! You have a lovely blog :)
    Great post, i specially like your eyes, so amazing!!
    Check my blog in;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Great post dear! I just followed you on bloglovin and gfc, would you like to follow me back? :)
    xx
    www.zdevania.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Quedé fascinada con tu sitio, felicitaciones.
    Te dejo un fuerte abrazo desde Uruguay!

    http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване

Your comments make me happy :)
Коментарите ви ме правят щастлива :)