понеделник, 18 март 2013 г.

Good vs Bad Part 4



You already know,that I am a big Disney fan!You don`t know that?Hurry up,go and check out my other ''Good vs Bad'' posts!
I was really excited for the premiere of ''Oz The Great and Powerful''.First,because it`s Disney`s production,second,because I admire Tim Burton`s work and third-I like this new modern perusal of one of my all time favourite stories-about the Wizard of Oz.The movie is based on the original story,but the new plot narrates about the life of the Wizard before meeting the well known Dorothy,her dog Toto and the other characters.
I am ispired by the main heroines in the movie-the witches Glinda and Evanora.And while I dream about the Urban Decay`s amazing palettes,dedicated to the characters,I decided to show you my idea of Glinda`s and Evanora`s makeup looks.
*
Вече знаете,че аз съм голям фен на ''Дисни''!Не го знаехте?Побързайте,потърсете другите ми статии със заглавия ''Good vs Bad'' !
Бях много развълнувана за премиерата на ''Оз-великият и могъщият''.Първо,защото е продукция на ''Дисни'',второ,защото се възхищавам на работата на режисьора Тим Бъртан и трето-харесва ми новият и модерен прочит на една от любимите ми истории-тази за магьосника от Оз.Филмът е базиран на оригиналната история,но новата фабула разказва за живота на магьосника преди да срещне Дороти,кученцето й Тото и другите герои.
Вдъхнових се от героините във филма-вещиците Глинда и Еванора.И докато си мечтая за палитрите със сенки на Urban Decay,посветени на персонажите,реших да ви покажа идеята ми за макиаж на Глинда и Еванора.






17 коментара:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. WOW! You have a great talent!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I like your blog!

    Sure, i would you like to follow you! I'm following on GFC!I hope tha you'll do the same.

    http://www.valstyle.com/

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. beautiful eye make up looks *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    x
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Such creative eye makeup.

    www.kholaskloset.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. so beautiful !!! first time visiting your blog...amazing ...congrats!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. sooooo dreamy girl! amazing!!

    check out an eShakti deal on my blog today!
    http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Stunning makeup! You are a real artist. Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Spring trends!
    Studs and animal motif
    Follow me at Bloglovin!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. I'm a big Disney fan too, I'm like a big kid!!:) Gorgeous make-up, honey, you are a pro!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. hey dear thanks a lot for your comment!I would love to follow eachother.Following you now and waiting for your respond!

    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Gorgeous make up!!!!!
    Do you like to follow each other?

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Awww I love Your Make-up! You have really good taste. My eyes are green too ! Maybe you wanna follow each other, that will be happy thing for me :)

    Have a beautiful daY

    ОтговорИзтриване

Your comments make me happy :)
Коментарите ви ме правят щастлива :)